We can see a lot of candy kiosk furniture in the shopping mall. I wonder if you are curious about how these kiosks are produced. A complete commercial production process includes many links and steps from the preparation of raw materials, through woodworking, painting and finishing to the final product packaging and transportation, and each step must be refined and specialized, if you have not started a kiosk business or visited a real factory, it is difficult to understand these detailed processes.
Follow us as we dive into the fascinating world of kiosk production! Must have taught you a lot.
The main content of Candy Kiosk furniture processing technology is the processing technology of parts. The process of parts refers to changing the shape, size, or physical properties of raw materials through various processing equipment, and processing raw materials into products that meet technical requirements, the sum of a series of work carried out is called the process. It is composed of several processes, and the types of parts for customizing a kiosk are also very large. In simple terms, when we customize a kiosk, we need to split it into many parts production, and as the main part, it is the production of wooden parts, which is the main body of furniture molding.
After the kiosk construction drawings are confirmed, the required raw materials can be ordered according to the drawings. It is worth noting that the materials used to make candy kiosks are different depending on the style and style of the design. At present, what we call material preparation is basically to prepare the basic materials of furniture first, so as to facilitate the carpenter to start the corresponding work.
When it comes to the basic materials of candy kiosks, we have to introduce their types. In general, the use of different basic materials will also lead to differences in subsequent processes. Material determination also needs to be determined according to your shopping mall. Ordinary MDF can be used as a substrate. If you want better waterproof and moisture-proof performance, it is recommended to use plywood. If there are special requirements for fire protection levels, then fire retardant plates can be used to effectively meet the requirements of the shopping mall.
However, before starting this process, the woodworker needs to calculate the cutting size of each sheet according to the construction drawings of the candy kiosk, and it is best to make a 1220*2440mm sheet that can be perfectly used without waste.
- In plate drying, the moisture content of the wood is controlled at 8%~10%, the moisture content of the wood that has not been dried is generally more than 50%, and the wood does not easily burst and deform after drying. The plates also need to be specially fumigated to avoid pest problems.
- Balance. Age the dried wood for a few days to restore balance to the wood.
- Wood products can be divided into three kinds of surface materials, base materials and dark materials according to their parts. The appearance of the material exposed to the outside, such as the surface of the writing table, the visible part of the cabinet; Internal materials refer to the materials used in the interior of the product, such as internal files, underplates, etc.; Hidden materials refer to parts that cannot be seen in normal use, such as drawer guides, sealing edges, lining strips, etc. When selecting materials, pay attention to knots, internal cracks, blue change, rotten wood, and end cracks.
- Rough planning, to set the thickness of the sheet.
- Trimming, cutting off unusable raw edges on the woolen sheet.
- Board, wood board selection is divided into the straight grain, mountain grain, color matching, and board width according to the required width reasonable plan. When selecting materials, the inner crack, end crack, knot, blue change, and rotten wood parts should be removed.
Seven. Cloth glue, uniform cloth glue between the wood, the ratio of glue: curing agent (10-15 grams), the ratio of plywood glue (100 grams), about 500 grams of glue each time
- Splicing board, the use of a splicing machine to assemble the wood, splicing board pays attention to the height difference, length difference, color difference, and knot.
- The aged, coated wood is placed for about 2 hours to allow the glue to set.
- The sand plane, planing the excess glue between the wood, so that the wood surface is without excess glue.
- Cut the width, using a single saw to set the width of the wood.
- Four-sided planing, planing the wood according to the desired shape.
- Health, the wood will be placed naturally for about 24 hours.
In order to enable the sheet to achieve the required shape, it needs to be further detailed processing. At this stage, there are many production tools that come in handy. For example, with a double-ended shear saw, the special-shaped parts of the required length can be precisely cut out at one time; All cylindrical parts are machined by lathe……
Each part of the furniture is often composed of many small parts, these small parts are made according to the specified size and shape, and then combined into a larger part, the molding work is completed.
- Wide sand set thickness, according to the requirements of the sand stops to meet the processing requirements of the size, polishing sand after the completion of the machine, coarse sand once sanded 0.2 mm, polishing sand once sanded 0.1 mm.
- Fine cutting, the length of the plate, no cracking, black during the processing, the length and width processing error is not more than 0.2 mm, the diagonal line below 1 meter is less than 0.5 mm, and the diagonal line above 1 meter should be less than 1 mm.
- Molding, and processing the wood according to the drawing. No cracking, burr, skip knife or blackening are allowed during processing. The surface of the processed parts should be smooth, and flat, and the line line should be smooth and consistent. Before processing, check whether the screws of the equipment parts are loose, whether the template is installed properly, and whether the tool is installed tightly.
- Drilling, and drilling according to the technical requirements of the drawings, no cracking, no thorn phenomenon during the processing, hole processing error shall not exceed 0.2 mm, the product should be matched with drilling, often trial installation, frequent inspection, to ensure the quality of the product.
- Accessories bolt sand, sanding accessories, and sanding finished products should be smooth, no sand marks, and corners consistent. Before sand inspection, the use position of the parts should be understood first, and the soil should be repaired first and then sanded.
- The group does not need to disassemble the parts, the materials should be prepared before the assembly, and all the parts to be assembled should be checked according to the requirements of the drawing processing, the parts have no cracking, burr, black phenomenon, and the first piece is installed after the compound scale and the drawing process has no error. During the assembly process, the glue cloth is evenly coated, and the assembled semi-finished product should have no spiking and missing nails, and the combination should be tight and the glue should be clean.
Seven. Large setup, trial assembly parts check and drawing error. The difference with the group is that the finished product is after the completion of the large group.
- The finished product is sanded, and the finished product should be smooth, without sand marks, and the edges and corners are consistent.
- Balance, leaving the parts naturally for a while.
- The coating line checks the sand and re-sands the surface of the workpiece, especially the capillary fibers on the surface of the wood. At the same time, check whether the defects of the white body have been handled well, such as poor repair, poor sanding, cracking, deformation, etc.
- Blow dust to clean the dust on the surface of the wooden cabinet.
Grinding And Painting
To customize a candy kiosk, the most intuitive thing for people is the visual impact of its surface color collocation. It is completely necessary to cover the color of the original wood itself, this step will use a lot of paint, to color the wooden cabinet, by no means as we simply imagine that the paint can be sprayed directly on the surface, there are also some preparatory work to be completed before coloring.
Since the wooden cabinet is made of splicing plates, there are certain gaps at the wood joints, so we need to use putty powder to fill these gaps first so that the surface is smooth. Then separate grinding, and let the color base clean and tidy so that the paint surface will be smooth and tidy.
Spray painting also needs to pay great attention to, generally spraying a primer, and then color painting, the need for experienced paint master to do uniform coloring, to avoid different shades affecting the final display effect. Before spraying the paint, it is also necessary to check whether there are any omissions in the spray paint, and you can start the next step after drying.
Installation and packaging
Installation is the process of assembling all the parts into a complete product and checking the finished product. Packaging is the protection of finished furniture for storage and transportation.
For our candy kiosk, the parts that need to be followed are usually glass countertops, logo, electrical sockets, light strips, etc. After installing all the accessories, we will try to use them again to make sure that they are consistent with the design. After the installation is complete, the packaging work is carried out.