Candy Packaging Function
Candy packaging is to extend the shelf life of candy. The sugar body is packaged to avoid contact with the outside air, to ensure that the sugar body does not easily deteriorated or sand so that the candy containing oil is not easy to oxidize and rack. Maintain the sweet smell of candy, prevent pollution, and facilitate storage, transportation, and sales, so that it is beautiful and enhances the commodity.
Some Requirements For Candy Packaging
The packaging materials of confectionery should be in accordance with the prescribed paper and size and meet the quality inspection specifications and hygiene requirements, and all forms of packaging should meet the following requirements:
1. Loose small particles of candy should be tightly packed according to the specified form. And arranged into cardboard boxes (non-deformable candies may not be arranged). Weigh to the specified weight, cover so that it is closely matched with the bottom of the cover, external use two pieces of wax paper, layered wax seal, and wax at both ends and the middle seam.
External sales should be packaged, generally using a high-quality striped paper or tar paper; In summer, pack with three layers of paper or pack with two layers of paper and soak in wax.
2. The sugar roll is tightly wrapped with wax paper, folded at both ends in order, hot wax at both ends and then wrapped with a layer of printed aluminum foil paper or a layer of printed copper sheet or transparent wrapping paper. For every 20-30 rolls, pack a whiteboard or yellowboard paper box, pack with two layers of wax paper outside, and attach a label outside the box.
3. Visualize candy packaging. For example, starch gummy sugar has a roll shape, lemon shape, pineapple shape, banana shape, grape shape and another fruit shape, but also rabbit, goldfish and other animal shapes, each according to the number of grains, quality, put together box, then pack with 42 grams of striped paper, and dip in wax, the box two or one label.
4. Packaging of bar-shaped boring fruit. The candy bars have different outer packaging, such as the knot soft candy in small boxes, layered branches in the white paper box, and then with two layers of wax paper packaging and sealing and hot wax, the box affixed with labels.
5. Bags are generally printed with paper bags, transparent bags, plastic bags, or composite bags. After the sugar is loaded into the bag, it must be weighed to meet the requirements, and sealed tightly after removing most of the air. They are boxed, sealed with baling wax and labeled.
6. Canned or boxed. It is required to be clear about the oil and garbage, so that it meets the health requirements, and strictly eliminate the defective products such as compressed boxes, rusty cans, poor printing, scratches, etc., and weigh them according to the regulations. The cover must be sealed with glue paper, or wrapped with a layer of wrapping paper or paper sleeve. Many cans are packed into a carton with a label on the outside.
7. Carton packing. The sugar is sealed in a plastic bag according to the specified quality, and then packed in a copper paper box with exquisite printing and packed with transparent paper.
Common Types Of Packaging For Candy
Candy is loved by people of all ages, while some people may not like to eat candy. At the time of purchase, we see that they are packaged in beautiful packaging. Packaging candy is necessary because it protects the hygiene and taste of candy. Candy packaging can come in different types. They are packaged in many different ways. For example, it can be packaged in aluminum foil, plastic bags and boxes, wax paper, glass jars, paper bags and so on. People will hesitate to buy candy that is not wrapped properly. As a result, different candy manufacturers have come up with very appealing ideas for packaging their candy. Here are some candy-wrapping ideas to make a good impression on your customers:
1. Plastic Wraps
Plastic packaging is the most popular form of candy packaging. These packages tear easily and the seal is relatively airtight. Therefore, the air cannot come into contact with the candy. The plastic packaging is odor-proof and can also store a large amount of candy.
This kind of candy packaging is made of a mixture of plastic and aluminum. Mainly because they are so small, they are almost impossible to recycle because it is so difficult to separate the two materials. These thin pieces of plastic are also nearly impossible to sort, so they stick to other recyclables and become contaminants. If your wrappers feel like plastic or have a shiny inside, be sure to throw them in the trash.
2. Aluminum Wrap
These foil packages are attractive and come in a variety of shapes, sizes and colors. These foils keep the candy fresh and original for a longer period of time. This type of candy packaging is common and is a simple form of packaging.
If the packaging is 100% aluminum foil, it can be recycled. Both the interior and exterior look metallic and feel like foil rather than plastic or paper. These are most commonly found in individual chocolates or chocolate bars (not candy bars). If any part of the package looks or feels like paper or plastic, throw it in the trash. If you’re not sure, throw it in the trash, too.
3. Plastic Bag Packaging
The packaging, called ziplock bags, is easy to open and can hold a lot of candy, about 100 in each plastic bag. This kind of packing is easy to transport. Customers can close the packaging after eating half of the candy so that they can eat the rest later.
4. Mini Carton Box
These candy packets can hold lots of mini candies in small sizes. Cartons can be made of cardboard and can be customized in different colors and shapes. These cartons can hold a large amount of candy and are suitable for gifts.
These boxes can be used to exchange gifts during celebrations. These boxes look rather extravagant and can be recycled once the candy is eaten. Many other designs can be made on cardboard gift boxes.
5. Plastic Cup Packaging
Plastic cup packaging is used to store marshmallows. It is also recyclable and durable. The packaging of plastic cups is usually white. It is widely used by different companies and different sizes are available for these plastic candy packaging.
6. Candy Tray
The candy tray contains candies of various shapes in a hole. Different holes each tray holds 20-50 candies. Prevents candy from being squeezed in these trays and can be customized to different sizes according to customer needs. The appearance of the tray is usually transparent. But it’s also possible that these trays are made of other colors.
7. Glass Jar
Glass jars are an elegant way to wrap candy. The candy can be put in a glass jar. The shape of the glass jar is usually cylindrical, with a lid at the top to seal the candy. The length and width of the glass jar can be customized according to the needs of customers.
8. Paper Candy Bag
Paper candy bags are lightweight and easy to carry. The candy won’t catch dust in these paper bags. The packages come in different colors, such as yellow, orange, red, purple and green. Paper bags are collapsible and come in different colors and sizes.
9. Gold Foil Packaging
Some chocolate bars are wrapped in very thin gold leaf. The idea of wrapping a chocolate bar can be a bit expensive; It keeps the candy fresh. As shown in the mockup, aluminum foil is wrapped around a candy bar and a layer of aluminum foil.
10. Twisted Plastic Wrap
You can wrap candy by twisting both sides of the wrapping paper. These packages are made of plastic or aluminum. These types of wrapping paper are easy to tear or unfold. They are transparent and help keep the shape of the candy intact. Twisted plastic wrap is easy to use – you can place the candy on top of the plastic wrap and twist its ends to seal the candy.